CALL ANN TODAY 07967 881372
* “I came to see Ann for help with interview nerves. Ann helped me by offering some other techniques which worked hand in hand with the hypnotherapy. The hypnotherapy experience was wonderful and relaxing and not what I expected at all. I was sceptical that hypnotherapy would help me after all I am generally not successful when it comes to job interviews, but I was so excited to receive a phone call the same day offering me the job. Ann's techniques and the hypnotherapy gave me the tools I needed in the run up to the interview and on the day. Thanks Ann!“ Laura
* “I went to Ann as I was struggling with Anxiety about my driving exam, thanks to her I passed first time and haven't looked back. Highly recommended!” CN
* “I came to see you and had a course of Hypnotherapy after suffering with PTSD following the birth of my daughter.
I was sat at work thinking today about how far I have come in 6 months and I just wanted to say a massive thank you for everything you did for me. I wish I had seen you sooner!
So a really big thank you for everything!!!”
* ”She didn't cry a single tear and although she did feel nervous and was a little shaky when she saw the needle, she kept thinking her happy thoughts and asking the dentist questions so that she could process the stages of treatment. I'm so proud of her, she was a completely different patient to her last appointment - no anxiety last night, no anxiety on the car journey and no issues walking into the practice, so she’s made so much progress. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping her Ann, I am so grateful.” CN Anonymous
*”Thank you soo much for helping me through this . I had a fabulous holiday and it was the happiest I’ve been in a very long time ! I felt like a different person on the plane I couldn’t quite believe it ! I was able to enjoy my holiday also because I wasn’t worried about the flight home !“ Gemma E.
* "After 20 plus years of trying to lose weight with numerous slimming clubs. I would always lose some weight but after becoming bored of the same thing over and over again I would always put the weight back on plus a bit more each time. Hence a never-ending cycle which always left me feeling a failure.
I realised that I needed something much more than the constant yo yo dieting.
I decided to take a leap of faith and visit Ann for an informal chat to learn what to expect from weight loss hypnotherapy. After the first meeting, Ann made me realise my relationship with food was so wide off the mark that I would never have succeeded in reducing my weight. I signed up for a 12-week course as I needed to reduce my weight by quite a few stone.
I was rather apprehensive of being under hypnosis, but my apprehension was unfounded as I found it very relaxing and I looked forward to it each week.
I found Ann to be very easy to talk to, very supportive and I never felt judged. Ann helped me realise where I have been going wrong all these years. I now believe I have a much healthier relationship with food and the proof in the pudding is a fantastic weight reduction of 1 stone 11 pound and a size reduction of 59.5 cm. I couldn’t be happier; however, I still have a long way to go before I reach my ideal weight, but I now feel confident that I will succeeded and when I reach my goal, I now have the coping skills to maintain it.
Now my 12-weekly sessions are over, I now have the reassurance of checking in with Ann once a month where I know I will be given any further support I may need.
Thank you Ann, for all your encouragement and support, for your wise words and always making me feel so positive after each session." Christine G.
* “I wish to thank you sincerely for all you have taught me in the past few weeks. I am now more assertive, confident and the most important, I think, is that I have learned to love myself.”
Teresa C., Huddersfield
* "This was my first time of using the services of Hypnotherapy and found that it really helped me to relax and feel more confident. Ann was a lovely person to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate to use this service again in future."
Sharon from Huddersfield
* "Thanks very much to Ann for solving something that had been bothering me for 35 years, where doctors and force of will had failed."
Catherine from Leeds